To join AngelEquity and gain access to our fully prepped, fully qualified, angel-backed deals you need to register and confirm your Wholesale investor status.
- Provide name, address and login details
- Confirm your wholesale investor status by either:
- confirming that you are a member of an Angel Group in NZ or
- providing the name and email address of a referee who can confirm your Wholesale Investor status.
- Agree to AngelEquity investor terms.
Once you have completed this process, you will then be able to view basic information on our deals.
Confirmation of Wholesale status
When confirmation of your wholesale status from your referee is received, you will gain full access to all deals and be able to register your interest or investment.
Making your first investment
When you make your first investment on AngelEquity you will need to:
- Provide an executed Nominee Investor Deed; and a Wholesale Investor Certificate (Eligible or Safe Harbour);
- Consent to the specific deal documentation (Shareholders Agreement, etc)
- Deposit investment funds into our trust account
Let’s get started! We can’t wait to hear from you.