If you’ve already secured 25% of your funding round with an angel network and have a due diligence report, then you can list on AngelEquity.
To be considered to list you will have to provide AngelEquity investors with the same protective terms, share class and price as your business angels.
To raise funding for your company on AngelEquity send us an email with the following:
- One-page summary of your business using this template
- Details of your funding round using this template
- Outline of your intended use of funds from this funding round
- Business Plan or Information Memorandum
- Financial Projections (minimum three years)
- Investment Statement i.e. previously raised capital, pre-money valuation
- Investor presentation
- Due diligence report from your angel investors
We can’t wait to hear from you!