AngelEquity enables you (as a Wholesale Investor) to evaluate and invest in deals and share your support of deals with other like-minded investors. The information that you provide through the registration process will be available to other members. Accordingly, if you have provided your Bio in the details section, this will be viewable by other members. If you do not wish to have your information made available to other members then you are able to make some of your information private by adjusting the privacy settings within your profile.
We will collect information about you during the registration process, from your bio, and through subsequent activity and use of our services.
We may collect, use and disclose your personal information for any of the following purposes:
- To assess your suitability to become a member of AngelEquity;
- Verifying any information that you give to us;
- To satisfy any obligation arising from any agreements between you and us or investee Companies;
- Providing you with information about us, product, services and investment opportunities;
- Investment in investee Companies, including, without limitation giving your information to investee Companies and other members;
- Complying with our legal and regulatory obligations or in connection with legal proceedings;
- Storing, accessing and making information available through our website;
- Monitoring, operating, and improving the website;
- Carrying out credit checks on you with a credit reporting agency;
- Our service providers and others working with us to help us provide, improve and promote our website and our services will have access to your information.
- Any other purpose permitted under the Privacy Act 1993.
If we disclose your personal information to a credit reporting agency, that agency may hold your information on their credit reporting database and use it for providing credit reporting services and for any other lawful purpose and the agency may disclose your information to their subscribers for the purpose of credit checking or debt collection or for any other lawful purpose.
AngelEquity will collect and hold your personal information for as long as necessary to achieve the purposes for which we collected it, and in all cases for periods in compliance with any relevant legislation and regulations.your information. You are entitled to request all personal information that we hold about you by contacting us at our address 78 First Avenue, Tauranga or by email email@example.com. If the information held by us is inaccurate, incomplete or not up to date, you may ask us to correct the information.